The “Capital Cities” event will take place on September 26th, 2019 at “Ramada Princess Trimontium” hotel, Plovdiv.
The purpose of the event is to provide an opportunity for discussions for the development of local economies and important urban centers of Bulgaria, as well as to create conditions for dialogue between the active companies in the area.
Topics of the meeting:
– What is Plovdiv Municipality planning to improve the business climate;
– What is the role of EU cohesion policy in the development of the city;
– What is the future of infrastructure;
– What is the position of the business on the labor market and what are the deficiencies;
– Clean air, entertainment or what is a good quality of life;
– Are the people returning to Plovdiv and what is still missing for the young people.